It’s raining as if it never rained before. Earth must be so thirsty. Anyway, I’m currently living up to the promise I made before 2010–blog more often. At this rate, I know I have to compose more entries to cope with that intrapersonal demand. Fundamentalist English teachers will always remind us about the immutable Introduction-Body-Conclusion format of writing. And I won’t follow it now because: First, this is internet writing–structure liberation is existent. Second, I feel I’m an activist of some sort. Third, I am just lazy. Here are 5 random updates about my life.
1. Looking for a job is a pain in the ass–and a pain for the wallet. Being a South Boy means bigger travel expenses going anywhere. In this context, going to job interviews. I have undergone a number of interviews already and I can feel that my answers are just waiting to spill out. That’s a tip–be ready for answers. “Hi Mr. Aguado, please introduce yourself”. I have my answer ready–and it will win me another pageant crown.
2. I have a new theme. Going corporate and pretentiously mature is my life drama today. I want a simple and clean theme to mirror my minimalist nature (sarcasm not). At the same time, I want to have a Web 2.0 feel. This is just perfect.
3. If looking for a job is a pain the ass, processing pre-employment requirements is a pain in-the-other-side (where?). Ouch, that hurt my balls. Well, it’s even an understatement. Bureaucracy killed everyone, including the ones who represent the classic organizational structure. I pity those people who work for the government and who learn bad customer relations. They are victims of the system. The people they serve are just secondary victims. Jail the pusher, save the user. Reform the system, rehabilitate impatient and unfriendly employees. This item is for you, UP Manila Cashier.
4. iPhone 4 is the talk of the town and as a poor info tech gazer, I happily stare. Future looks bright and gold so I think I will be purchasing some kick ass mobile phone some time soon. Just like everyone, I am stuck with two choices: HTC Evo 4G and Apple iPhone 4. Android’s promising and Evo has a screen that will make your eyes dilate. On the other hand, iPhone has a huge pool of fans and developers and its features are sophisticatedly simple. What to choose, what to choose? I will cross the bridge when i get there–i.e., I’ll decide when I already have a year’s worth of savings.
5. My life plan is already cooking but I admit that I might add some more spices or use a different recipe altogether. I will be a corporate hunk (read: future tense), enjoying my bachelorhood to its fullest extent (hint, hint). Then, after two years of being a corporate slave, I’ll pursue graduate school–MBA, perhaps? MBA, yes. The tables will turn so I can have slaves this time. I want to be part time lecturer for a university while pursuing a Master’s degree. Moreover, I want to formulate/revise a degree program (HAH!). Then, I’ll make sure to climb at least two notches on the slimy corporate ladder. Let’s see what could happen. Wait for Mr. Successful.
6. You are an adorable excess. <3 No one shall get this. Woot.
My whole body, especially my legs, shouts pain. Ironically, I love it. Apart from the unsafe assumption that I’m on my way towards a healthy (i.e. hot) body, I believe I’m loving it because I am able to condense stressors that were stuck inside my physical and psychological being. You, try running, it’s fun. For now, I need to rest my fat body. Mind you, I’ll be hawt someday. Too hawt, I will have a bad bromance with myself. /end masculine aspirations